Liberty provides a range of tree services. Our contractors are licensed arborists with many years of experience working on complex tree maintenance jobs.
These services include:
Is your tree looking unsafe and/or costing you too much to maintain? Whatever the reason Liberty’s Professional Tree Services can remove your trees using the correct equipment and safe cutting methods.
It is important to check your trees regularly and call in a certified arborist if you see anything unusual so the tree can be assessed for the safety of the tree and your property. When a tree is checked regularly it helps to ensure the tree will have optimum health and growth.
Reasons for tree removal:
- Safety: The tree is damaged and is at risk of endangering its surroundings by falling or has failing limbs.
- Age: The tree is failing due to old age.
- Infested: The tree has become infested with ants, termites etc and in most cases will need to be removed. Infestations and infections thrive in decaying wood, which can lead to health, safety and structural problems and may cause the tree to die.
- Deadwood: If the tree has large amounts of deadwood it is an indication that the tree is in poor health and may need to be removed.
- Diseased: Most diseases are contagious and can spread to other trees. Depending on the type of disease your tree could affect people with respiratory conditions, especially if fungal disease is prominent in the soil or in some cases air born which can affect people and vegetation.
- Planting Location: Removal of trees that have been planted in the wrong spot.
- Land Clearing: Removing trees for new subdivisions and new buildings. Maintaining vacant land from being overgrown.
- Storm Damage: Damage to the tree caused from stormy weather and has become a hazard and needs to be removed.
- Size: Removal of trees that have outgrown the trees situated place.
- Power Lines: Removal of trees near power lines to prevent ongoing pruning costs to maintain their distance to power lines.
- Dangerous Trees: Deadwood and diseased trees are not the only indication of a dangerous tree. If you think your tree might be dangerous call our certified team.
This is the full removal of a tree using roping and sawing techniques that enables the tree to be pulled over in one movement. Sufficient space and other factors are required to do this.
Liberty’s Professional Tree Services can come and assess your stumps & trees roots and give you the professional advice you need to have roots &/or stumps removed.
- Root Disturbance: Tree roots can be very destructive mainly from trees planted in the wrong area and need to be removed.
- Stump Grinding: Big Stumps, small stumps we can assist you. Liberty’s Tree Services will give you the expert advice you need to get the job done.
This is a process of removing selected limbs and branches of a tree. There are several reasons for doing this. Pruning can improve and maintain the health of the tree by removing deadwood, damaged or diseased limbs and can prevent damage caused by falling limbs that may be structurally unsound.
If you have planted or inherited a young tree it is recommended that you prune the formative branches to help prevent some of the above issues from ever occurring. This can save you a lot of money in the long run.
All our pruning is conducted in accordance with the Australian Standard Pruning of Amenity Trees AS4373-2007. This ensures the best opportunity for continued healthy growth of your trees.